Coworking conference rooms and phone rooms for meetings and phone calls
Collective Agency has five conference rooms and phone rooms available to members. Any member can be up to three hours every day in conference rooms, phone rooms, the gym, and other common areas in the building outside our suite. You can reserve or walk in. Additional hours in a conference or phone room are pro-rated at $55 per hour per room, honor system, self-tracking.
Rooms: [make grid]
Name # of people Vax confirm Wifi & Screens Whiteboards Windows Extras 12th Floor Boardroom 12 n y n y 6th Floor Classroom 12 n n y y Corner Conference Room 4 y y y y Small Conference Room 2 y y y n Phone Room 1 y y y n
For up to 12 people, not requiring anyone entering to be fully vaxxed:
The 12th Floor Boardroom has its own wifi network and also access to the Collective Agency wifi network. It has:
- 12 chairs around a boardroom table and lots of extra space in that room,
- a large screen with HDMI input,
- a separate room for phone calls or conversations (you can move chairs into that room),
- a digital thermostat with temperature control,
- a wall of windows with a view as far as the St Johns Bridge 7 miles away.
The 6th Floor Classroom. For wifi there, phones or other hotspots are required. Collective Agency will provide wifi hotspots with advance notice if the other rooms listed here are booked or not otherwise workable. This room has:
- 12 chairs and moveable tables, and even more extra space in that room,
- a wall of whiteboards,
- a wall of windows.
For all of the rooms below:
- Coming through the Collective Agency main suite requires everyone to fill out the fully vaxxed form at tinyurl.com/vax995 and receive confirmation before they enter.
- All of the rooms below have access to the Collective Agency wifi network. Ethernet is available upon request.
The Corner Conference Room has:
- 5 chairs at 2 desks (for non-social work meetings, 4 people maximum is recommended),
- 4 computer monitors (two large 28″ monitors can be moved into the conference room if they’re in the main suite),
- a large whiteboard,
- cozy lights, paintings and plants,
- a wall of windows with the view as far as the St Johns Bridge 7 miles away.
The Far Conference/Phone Room has:
- A table with 2 stools with backs,
- a computer monitor (a large 28″ monitor can be moved in if it’s in the main suite),
- a large whiteboard,
- cozy lights, paintings and plants.
The Phone Booth/Phone Room has:
- a chair with laptop/mug shelf,
- a whiteboard,
- full ventilation,
- soundproof (the words said can’t be heard clearly from outside).