Collective Agency Montavilla
Amenities include: lots of nearby restaurants and cafes, free street parking within a block, three conference rooms/phone rooms, a backyard with patio, a kitchen, a restroom, a floor-to-ceiling view of SE Stark Street, one of the fastest wifi and ethernet networks in Portland, and all the office workplace things. As members sign up, more and more things will be bought.
Parking, transportation, cafes and restaurants are at the bottom of this page.
The main room is open with desks, Herman Miller chairs, computer monitors for all members to work at, and a sofa area. It has tall ceilings and a wall of windows facing the street. Of the three Collective Agency locations, this is the biggest.
Half of the front room is shown above, and here’s more recent photos below.
Here’s the 12-person conference room. There’s also a 2-person meeting nook area and two phone rooms.
Here’s half of the kitchen; there’s also a large sink, oven burners to cook on, etc.
Here’s the backyard, it gets strong wifi and will get more seating and umbrella cover as we get more members.
The location is on the main street of Montavilla. Here’s a link to Google Maps directions. Montavilla was listed as one of the “top 10 U.S. neighborhoods to visit” in 2016, and our new location will be on the block across from the Academy Theater, described as the center of Montavilla. We’re retail-level between a chiropractor and a paint-your-own-pottery studio.
Our three locations:
Parking: There’s free car parking within a block. There’s bicycle parking within our suite.
Transportation: The 15, 20, and 72 busses stop nearby.
Cafes, Bars and Restaurants within 3 blocks:
At Collective Agency we have coffee, and tea by The Art of Tea.
- There are three bars on our block: Montavilla Brew Works, Vino Veritas and Threshold Brewing.
- Across the street are: Flying Pie Pizzeria and Academy Theater.
- One block east is: Bipartisan Cafe and Townshends Tea, Vintage Cocktail Lounge, Beer Bunker Taproom, Redwood Drinks & Dining, Thatchers, and The Country Cat.
- SE 80th at Stark has: Montavilla Station, Hungry Heart Bakery, and Ya Hala Lebanese Cuisine.
- SE 81st at Stark has: Heartbreaker Neighborhood Kitchen which serves many housemade icecreams, as well as drinks, and is a restaurant, and Myamoto Sushi & Sake.
- Stark and SE 81st has: Roscoe’s and The Observatory.
- Montavilla Farmers Market is Sundays 10am-2pm one block west.