Collective Agency Montavilla
Amenities include: lots of nearby restaurants and cafes, free street parking, a conference room for up to 12 people and phone rooms, a kitchen, a restroom, a floor-to-ceiling view of SE Stark Street and a backyard with seating, plants and art, and all the office workplace things. As members sign up there will be two phone rooms and maybe a two-person meeting room.
Parking, transportation, cafes and restaurants are at the bottom of this page.
The main room will be open with desks, chairs and sofas. It has tall ceilings and a wall of windows facing the street. Of the three Collective Agency locations, this is the biggest.
Here’s the main room as viewed in the afternoon lit only by sunlight.
Here’s the main room when the previous tenant was there – click the photo to enlarge.
The location is right on the main street of Montavilla. Here’s a link to Google Maps directions. Montavilla was listed as one of the “top 10 U.S. neighborhoods to visit” in 2016, and our new location will be on the block across from the Academy Theater, described as the center of Montavilla. We’re retail-level between a chiropractor and a paint-your-own-pottery studio.
Our three locations:
Parking: There’s free car parking within a block. There’s bicycle parking within our suite.
Transportation: The 15, 20, and 72 busses stop nearby.
Cafes, Bars and Restaurants within 3 blocks:
At Collective Agency we have coffee, and tea by The Art of Tea.
- Food carts are 1 block west: Thai Carnation is open 11am-3pm and 4-9pm each day, Namu is Korean Hawaiian, open 11am each day, Azul Tequila, Welcome to Jamrock is Jamaican, open Thursday-Saturday 12-8 and Sunday 12-5pm. Montavilla Farmers Market is Sundays 10am-2pm.
- There are three bars on our block: Montavilla Brew Works, Vino Veritas and Threshold Brewing.
- Across the street are: Flying Pie Pizzeria and Academy Theater.
- One block east is: Bipartisan Cafe and Townshends Tea, Vintage Cocktail Lounge, Beer Bunker Taproom, Redwood Drinks & Dining, Thatchers, and The Country Cat.
- SE 80th at Stark has: Montavilla Station and Ya Hala Lebanese Cuisine.
- SE 81st at Stark has: Heartbreaker Neighborhood Kitchen which serves many housemade icecreams, as well as drinks, and is a restaurant, and there’s Myamoto Sushi & Sake.
- Stark and SE 81st has: Roscoe’s and The Observatory.