Meetings Terms of Service
- Meetings may be reserved by non-members at Collective Agency Downtown.
- Regular business hours (when Collective Agency is staffed) are Mondays through Fridays, 9am to 5pm.
- Advance reservations are required before coming on-site.
- Meetings can be reserved for (and staff can be here, based on availability and with advance reservation) any time: weekdays, early mornings, evenings and weekends.
2. Meetings Payments: https://collectiveagency.co/meetings/
- Payment is required to reserve. Please reserve the entire time that you might need for paid meetings.
- Included in the rate for conference rooms only: You and your visitors can arrive up to 15 minutes before the start of the reserved meeting time, and stay up to 10 minutes after.
- Photos and commercial shoots are great.
- For event room rentals: reserve half an hour before the start time of the event for setup and early arrivals, and half an hour after the official end time of the event for cleanup and people mingling before they leave. (For example, for a three hour event, reserve four hours.)
- If you arrive early or stay late outside of the reserved meeting time, and if there is availability of the room and staff, then you may stay for more time and you will be charged to the nearest half hour.
- You may reserve a conference room for additional time on the day of your meeting, before or after the meeting, only if there is availability of the conference room and staff.
- Cancellation Policy for Meetings and Events:
- 100% refund for cancellations made eight (8) days or more prior to reservation. (For a meeting Monday 9am, cancel before 9am the Sunday a week and a day before to receive the refund.)
- For Conference Rooms: The first time a meeting is reserved by a new client (a new company, group, or person, whichever is bigger) for the first time, the meeting may be rescheduled or credited with only 48 hours notice (2 full business days): notice before Thursday 9am for a Monday 9am meeting.
- For Event Rooms: Event rooms may be rescheduled or credited within 24 hours after reserving, or more than eight days prior to reservation, whichever is more.
- There are no cancellations or refunds or reduced rates for other reasons, including but not limited to: travel, wellness, weather, attendance, etc. The only exception is that on days when local public schools are closed because of weather, meetings may receive a credit for future meetings within a timeline that is considerate of the people paid to staff the meeting at Collective Agency.
- The publicly published start and end times will be at least 30 minutes after and before the total time reserved (a 7:30-9:30pm public event time will have reservation of 7-10pm). Why: it’s considerate to people arriving for the event, for staff, and for people in the building.
4. Basics – being considerate:
- Everyone here acknowledges the Community Guidelines are the core of these terms of service.
- Entry codes, security codes, keys, may not be shared or used outside that meeting for any reason.
- For the kitchenette in the main room, conversations are good if they are in normal voices, not loud or emoting.
- Phone calls in the hallways are not allowed for any reason.
- Reserve an extra conference room if you need to make a phone call in a room outside your meeting.
- There are two rooms for nursing infants at no additional charge.
- Packages or mail may not be delivered here for meetings in any way, unless it is brought by a person coming for the meeting.
- There are no individual discounts, credits, reduced rates, or extensions on cancellations outside what is in the terms of service; everybody is treated equally under the rules.
- Rates for meetings are on the Meetings page and include everything except for:
- Printing at-cost if more than $8 (black-and-white text is 8 cents per page, full-color pages of photos are $3 per page).
- Coffee and food for paid meetings.
- Additional conference rooms.
- If a package is sent for a meeting (in violation of these terms), there is a fine of $500 plus any costs for storage or shipping.
6. Other locations.
Reservations for Collective Agency Division may be made but these terms are different:
- Payment by check is required to arrive at least 3 months before the reservation for a reservation at $75 per hour, $2,000 minimum, and is non-refundable once deposited.
- Division has an event room with Herman Miller chairs and tables for for 30 people, sofas, two windows, a disco ball, free street car parking, two elevators for wheelchairs, and all the other amenities that are Downtown.
- Weekly meetings with 24/7 access at Division may be reserved for $3,750 per week.
- There is no liability for lost, damaged, or stolen equipment, unless that person stole or intentionally damaged the equipment.
- There is trip and fall, and building insurance, for the building.
- There is a liability waiver: as a person who may occupy the premises, you agree at your own risk to indemnify Collective Agency against all claims for any lawful guest to the premises who shall have entered onto the premises for the purpose of lawfully visiting you or who shall enter onto the premises with your permission. You agree that Collective Agency shall not be liable for any personal injury, damage, loss or inconvenience howsoever or wheresoever caused to any person, any company, or any property brought in by any person upon the premises.
- Collective Agency is the trade name of the location and the name of the business, with these Terms of Service. Alex Linsker is the business owner.
- Violation of the Terms of Service, especially violation of the Community Guidelines, may result in termination of the meeting as determined by Alex Linsker.
- The Community Guidelines and other terms of service or policies may change in the future as per the governance process.
- The maximum amount of money owed for any reason by Collective Agency to a person or company shall be the amount paid them for services in that month by that person or company.
- Visitors are the responsibility of the person who invited them, and are also responsible for themselves.