- The conference rooms, boardroom and event room have a wall of windows with views of downtown Portland, the Pearl, the west hills and as far as the St Johns Bridge.
- The classroom has a wall of windows with a view of the sky, the building across the street, and the Pearl.
- The event room has big paintings on the walls.
- All rooms have plants.
- 1080P projector and a 9-foot projector screen, or a large computer monitor.
- Flipcharts with paper that sticks on the wall, and easels and markers.
- Whiteboards in all the rooms.
- Tables and chairs, except for sofas in the sofas conference room.
- Fast and reliable internet access (wifi and ethernet available), one of the fastest in Portland
- Wifi and power strips in all the rooms, great for 45 people at once.
- Ethernet in the conference rooms and Loft room.
- Sound system is available upon request with mic and speaker.
- Printers, copier, scanner.
- Heat and air conditioning.
- Kitchenette access to a sink, microwave, toaster oven, refrigerator.
- Tea at no charge in our downstairs kitchenette, and filtered water.
- Coffee is extra with advance notice, $19.50 for a pot of 12 5oz cups.
- Tables for catering can be set up in the kitchenette outside the conference rooms or inside the boardroom, event room, and classroom.
- Any caterer of your choice is an option. Elephant’s Deli Catering is by far the most popular.
- We are staffed with someone on-site at all times during the meeting rentals, and there’s a doorman downstairs on weekdays until 9pm.
- There are three elevators in the building so it’s accessible.
- The boardroom, classroom and event room and ground-floor restrooms are wheelchair-accessible.
Meeting and event rentals by non-members are at our Downtown location. Our Division location is available for rentals with a minimum of 16 hours at $125 per hour reserved at least 3 months in advance.
See Portland Meetings FAQ for directions and recommended parking, cafes, caterers, hotels.