Meetings – Amenities and Floorplan
- The event room has: a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, tall ceilings, lots of natural light, wood floors.
- The conference room has: a window with a view of the backyard and a door that opens to the backyard, lots of natural light, a tall ceiling, and carpeted floor.
- Fast and reliable internet access (wifi and ethernet available), one of the fastest in Portland.
- 1080P high-resolution projector and large 9-foot screen.
- Let us know if you’ll want:
- Flipcharts, markers, easels, whiteboards
- Wireless and wired mic and speaker, or laptop speaker
- Printers, copier, scanner, fax
- Heat and air conditioning, with custom temperature for each room.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Kitchen access.
- Food and drink:
- Any caterer for meetings (coffee or tea is available for meetings at $19.50 per 12 cups, or you can bring your own. Up to 4 cups of coffee per meeting in our kitchen is no charge. Water is set up for every meeting.) Elephant’s Deli is the recommended caterer.
- The conference room has 12 Herman Miller chairs.
- Desks are set up as a large conference room table.
- The rooms are visually- and sound-enclosed, with walls and doors.
Collective Agency Montavilla’s floorplan is 19 feet across by 80 feet deep, plus a backyard. There’s a conference room, kitchen, restroom, and an event room.
The conference room is 266 usable square feet (19 by 14) and seats up to 12 people comfortably at a table that’s 13 feet by 5.25 feet, with Herman Miller chairs. The event room is 960 square feet (19 by 51) and seats 48 people comfortably: 33 people comfortably at a table that’s 40 feet long by 4 feet wide, plus another 15 people at tables on the side of the room (not shown). There’s also a table for catering.
In the event room, tables and sofas are modular/movable and are set up for your specific event before you arrive.