- We are a self-governing group where people ask for or make happen what they very much want, while being considerate of what other people very much want.
- Each individual holds themself and each other accountable and, if needed, confronts with respect (how they’d like to be confronted).
- No individual has the right to inflict harm upon others or to destroy or lessen that which should be available to all.
- Individuals have freedom of speech and association, freedom of travel and choice of residence, employment, and education.
- There is transparency including regular check-ins (that people view as quality) on things that anyone in the group likely very much cares about, and on democracy.
- People in the group have all the same options and are all treated the same by the group’s terms, and by the people representing the group.