Collective Agency Downtown
Collective Agency Downtown is at 511 SW 10th Avenue, Suite 1108, Portland Oregon 97205. Washington is the cross-street. It’s on Portland’s biggest block of food carts, 4 minutes walk from Pioneer Square, between Target and Powell’s.
Amenities include: lots of nearby restaurants and food carts and public transportation, showers, conference rooms and phone rooms, views and fresh air from Portland’s highest coworking space, and all the office workplace things.
Parking, transportation, and neighborhood info are at the bottom of this page.
We’re in this glass skyscraper on the 11th floor:
To get in, you’ll just walk in from one of the building entrances, take the elevator to the eleventh floor, make a left, and we’re at the end of the hall. Members have keys. New people and visitors will walk in and call (503) 915-4769. Bike parking is only for members.
We have a kitchenette in our suite.
We have four conference and phone rooms downtown:
Bike parking is in our suite. The building has amenities including beautiful showers, a paid car parking lot, three elevators, restrooms:
Our two locations:
- Lots of paid car parking lots, including two on our block connected to the building. A SmartPark two blocks south is the least expensive and most available car parking.
- Non-members, including visitors and people trying us out for the day, need to park bikes outside. Indoor bicycle parking in our suite for members only.
- BikeTown rack on SW 10th one block north between Washington and Stark.
- Google Maps has directions.
- We are near all MAX lines, many buses, and highways. Collective Agency Downtown is 25 minutes from Collective Agency Division on the 2 bus (which used to be the 4 bus), 19 minutes by bicycle, and 17 minutes by car.
COFFEE & TEA & SNACKS:
At Collective Agency Downtown we have coffee, and tea by the Art of Tea. There are more food carts and restaurants nearby than anywhere else in Portland.
SUPERMARKETS AND HARDWARE STORES:
- Target is two blocks south on 10th Ave, including a supermarket upstairs.
- World Foods is nearby.
- Fred Meyer is at NW 20th and Burnside.
- Ace Hardware is at NW Glisan and 16th.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS:
- Beer O’Clock has $3 happy hour and is a block away at 1205 SW Washington.
- Portland’s biggest block of food carts is outside our building.
- Powell’s main location is two blocks north on 10th Ave. The public library is three blocks south.
- Bike pump for members: it’s in our suite.
- Mail and packages are delivered to our suite for members, see the Membership page for info.
- There’s a USPS box in the lobby’s right hallway. The main USPS Portland location is at 715 NW Hoyt.
- UPS has a dropbox a block away inside 921 SW Washington, and two stores 0.3 miles away at: 422 NW 13th Ave near Flanders and 921 SW 6th Ave near Taylor.