The Collective Agency Downtown location is at 511 SW 10th Ave, Suite 1108, Portland Oregon 97205.
- Lots of paid car parking lots, including two on our block connected to the building, and a SmartPark nearby.
- Non-members, including visitors and people trying us out for the day, need to park bikes outside. Indoor bicycle parking in our suite for members only.
- BikeTown rack on SW 10th one block north between Washington and Stark.
- Google Maps has directions.
- We are near all MAX lines, many buses, and highways. View a list of transportation options here. Collective Agency Downtown is 25 minutes from Collective Agency Division on the 4 bus, 19 minutes by bicycle, and 17 minutes by car.
CONFERENCE ROOM RESERVATIONS FOR PHONE CALLS AND MEETINGS:
- Conversations are great in the main area. 15 minutes to 3 hours per day of people talking total is common.
- Up to 20 minutes of phone calls per person per day in the main area is fine in a normal conversational voice, as long as it’s within the Community Guidelines.
- Each member gets up to 3 hours per day maximum in our conference rooms and other common areas in the building total. You can walk in if it isn’t reserved, or put a post-it note on the door, or you can reserve by emailing email@example.com
- We have three conference rooms in our suite: a table conference room, a sofas conference room, and a phone conference room.
- There’s an extra conference room shared with other building tenants that seats up to 14 people directly above our suite, and a classroom that seats up to 45 people; email to reserve either of those rooms.
COFFEE & TEA & SNACKS:
At Collective Agency Downtown we have coffee, and tea by the Art of Tea. There are a lot of cafes nearby. Here are some of them.
SUPERMARKETS AND HARDWARE STORES:
- Target is two blocks south on 10th Ave, including a supermarket upstairs.
- World Foods is nearby.
- Fred Meyer is at NW 20th and Burnside.
- Ace Hardware is at NW Glisan and 16th.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS:
- Beer O’Clock has $3 happy hour and is a block away at 1205 SW Washington.
- Portland’s biggest block of food carts is outside our building.
- Powell’s main location is two blocks north on 10th Ave.
- Bike pump for members: it’s in our suite.
- Showers for members: it’s in the building.
What else? Email suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 517-6900. Members can make suggestions on the Slack Channel, Google Group, in person, or on the spreadsheet or voting/suggestion form for the Downtown location.