Collective Agency Division
Collective Agency Division is at 3050 SE Division Street, Suite 245, Portland Oregon 97202.
Members have access at three locations: Collective Agency Montavilla opens August 1st for members, joining Collective Agency Division and Collective Agency Downtown. Each location is a self-governing community.
Amenities include: lots of nearby restaurants and cafes, free street parking, showers, a conference room and phone rooms, a view with windows that open, plants and art, and all the office workplace things.
Parking, transportation, cafes and restaurants are at the bottom of this page.
Our suite is on the second floor. To get in, you’ll just walk in from one of the building entrances, walk upstairs, and find our suite. Members have keys. New people and visitors will call (503) 915-4769. We have lots of seating and standing options; there’s always room.
The building from SE 30th and Division:
Our three locations (Montavilla opens August 1st for members):
Transportation: Google Maps has directions. The 2 bus (which used to be the 4 bus) stops outside. Collective Agency Division is 25 minutes from Collective Agency Downtown on the 2 bus, 19 minutes by bicycle, and 17 minutes by car. For biking north/south, it’s much more flat to go on SE 34th Street and east, or SE 20th Street and west.
Cafes and restaurants:
At Collective Agency Division we have coffee, and tea by the Art of Tea.
Many members bring lunch. Some member favorites for nearby lunch places recently:
- Stella Taco is downstairs in our building.
- Kati Portland is Thai food just west of our building on Division and SE 30th.
- Bollywood Theater is in the building on Division and SE 30th.
- PDX Sliders has burgers and is across the street and block east on Division and SE 31st.
- Garden Bar has a parking lot and is at Division and SE 21st.
Stella and Bollywood serve food the fastest.
Bars: Imperial Bottle Shop is in the building and has indoor and outdoor seating.
There are a *lot* of other options nearby too; Yelp and Google have full info. More favorites:
- St. Honoré Boulangerie is at 3333 SE Division.
- Atlas Pizza at 3570 SE Division St opens 11:30am.
- Off the Waffle at 2601 SE Clinton St is open 8am-2pm. There’s a cluster of restaurants and bars there at SE Clinton and 26th, a 7 minute walk.
- Maru at 3810 SE Division opens for lunch 11:30am-2:30pm, a 10 minute walk.
- New Seasons is at 1954 SE Division St. (503) 445-2888. 8am-10pm daily.
- Lots of food carts are at SE 12th and Hawthorne; a 6-minute bike ride.