Fitz, Alex, and Emanuel attending
- fitz has submitted application for the main community organizer
- emanuel – will run for a Coordinating Council position and support Fitz for Main Community Organizer
- No one else has yet nominated themselves for any position in writing, although some have expressed interest.
- alex – working on housekeeping -> website, money, putting together a package to describe the business
- revenue is steady!
- two people have said they will sign up if we add the scholarship tier
- how are we going to get people to nominate themselves?
- alex – blog posts from coordinating council members on the position
- mix of logistics and hilarity
- emanuel nominating himself will be inspiring to others.
- emanuel – we have some potentially strong candidates that just havent put their names in
- alex – directly asking might be a good way
- emanuel – some soft goading might be in order
- fitz – I think it would be the best way to get people to actually do something
- alex – I might say it to everyone that is here pretty often… I dont know
- emanuel – do we have a plan for the unfortunate situation if we get too few candidates
- no not really – we need a plan… but better to get people to nominate
- alex – as a main community organizer it is really important to have someone to ask questions
- maybe have an event to promote the position
This evenings community workgroup organizers meeting agenda
- alex – recommends combining workgroup organizer meeting and civics meeting – done