The main item is: Fitz’s first Civics Meeting as the Main Community Organizer
Civics Meeting Agenda: Tuesday June 19th 3:30pm-4:30pm
1. Welcome. [5 minutes]
- Roles: notes, timekeeper, agenda chair, facilitation.
- Go around: What would we each like to happen in the next hour?
- In the past week, what’s something we’re each appreciative of?
2. Everyone received notes?
3. Reports/Standing Teams. [2 minutes] For each of the items in 3, 4, 5, we can have: clarifications, concerns, actions.
- Membership & Meetings: Meeting inquiries are keeping steady (really good, will be even better)
- Lightning talks & Educational Outing we learned how the internet works!
4. Old Business/Proposal updates? [15 minutes]
- Continued Member Acquisition Team recruitment effort: will you join the team? Ideas on getting others to join?
5. New Business/Proposals. [30 minutes]
- Business Cards would personalized business cards help you refere Collective Agency?
- What did we each like about this meeting, and what might be even better next time?
- What supportive actions will we do?