Civics Meetings – Purpose and Intention
Roles? Timekeeper, Note Taker, Facilitator
3:35 Reports and Reminders
3:45 New Business
Our optimal members
Website Redesign Feedback
How do members use space?
Advertising ideas for the next open house
- Next steps
- in attendance: Tom, Don, Todd, Molly, Fitz, Aimee, and Steve a little later
- making a website. Todd & Fitz are making it awesome to put more info and more functionality.
- how tos will be put on the website. Better for taking websites.
- Fitz is going to make a sign for the fridge: saying that all Fridge food is open game for anyone to eat.
Logo: how should we vote on the logo?
- Molly says: online and ask all members whether it’s acceptable or not and ask for some qualitative feedback.
- Carol: suggested asking yes or no on the 2 logos. Don’t allow them to vote for neither.
- Todd: it should be clear that these 2 logos have come from a process that’s been going on for a while.
- Molly: we want qualitative feedback to make sure we’re not pushing any bad buttons.
- plus include that only minor changes can be done.
- if there’s no consensus , then what?
- Carol: Play it by ear.
Advertising Open house ideas:
- facebook event: Fitz will invite us.
- co ag newsletter: will go out the Monday before last Wednesday.
- CNRG-Amy will put it up.
- A-board show the Open House
- asking members to accept the fb invite
- Todd: what about a Media Team stream for Collective Agency. Keep it simple to subscribe and unsubscribe. Email List. might be most effective.
- Leverage what already exists.
4:09pm Feedback on getting Feedback:
- 5 total, 3 forms filled out.
- 40% of the time people give Fitz feedback if he asks.
- Maybe Social(in person) feedback is better than an email feedback.
- Todd’s & Don Parks idea: Twitter account like CoAg Cares: send a thankyou tweet or email to the group and a 5% discount if they fill out this form.
- Steve: a physical form might be really useful.
- Molly: joke idea: what about a form in the Bathroom?
- hahahaha would
- Fitz: at the end of the form add would you like to join newsletter?
- This idea added later, but totally worth the addition: Molly jean wild idea corner: idea for how to get women to join: Give a small lump of money to pay someone super connected to curate, install and oversee promotion of an art show in the space/ the opening of which doubles as a HOLIDAY PARTAY!