- Before doing photos at each meeting, we’ll ask if anyone doesn’t want theirs.
- As per member requests from the last meeting (thank you) there are monthly revenue and expenses posted in the kitchen, and civics notes posted in the kitchen in advance. Please post events you care about in the kitchen too (and email community/mentoring/skill-
sharing/leadership events to this Google Group)!
- Member photos are starting to come back on our hallway wall. Talk with Resh or Alex to get yours up, email email@example.com or DIY (do it yourself, part of my desire for how we make community here).
- Notes and photos from our last meeting:
a. 15 minutes. Work session: What/who/why we want Collective Agency to grow into (and out to) moving forward. See attached document. We’ll write or type for 15 minutes.b. 10 minutes. Work session: Write short bios/email photos/print to get our photos on the hallway wall, or learn how to write a blog post for our website (members will have access to actively write and post photos on the website again).c. 15 minutes. Talk about work session (share what we wrote). Ask clarifying questions about any ideas or desires for action. Start to write up potential future civics agenda items and/or work to do.
- Alex will be out of town the week of April 9th. Resh and Fitz will do staffing. Would any member like (and expect they’ll do a good job) of leading a civics meeting that week? What topic are you interested in?
- Members can ask clarifying questions, say any concerns/appreciation/
suggestions, and then we’ll vote in person (or you can vote online here: http://bit.ly/YerMIM
- For a member vote, votes are one-vote-per-person, and will be tallied up, and a yes vote of more than 2/3rds (of all people voting yes or no) are needed for it to pass.
- Notes from last week’s civics: http://
collectiveagency.co/agendas_ and_notes/civics-sales-and- elections/ ) Thanks to Lindy and Fitz for the notes.
- exciting experiences at Collective Agency and what we’d like even more of in the future?
- any frustrating/angry experiences we’ve had, and what the opposite we’d like is.
- what suggestions/questions do you often have about us, or what are questions you often get asked?
- Given what members know about expected revenue in the upcoming months, are we concerned, and/or do we want someone to do something about it?
3. Elections. Last year this time, Molly and Jeffrey Sens and Tom worked on our elections for Main Community Organizer (the position I started and term-limited myself to for a year in our Constitution, and Fitz is in).
- What do we want the Main Community Organizer’s roles and responsibilities to be?
- What do we want the Council’s roles and responsibilities to be?
- Do we want the Main Community Organizer and/or Council to be term limited?
3:35 Reports and Reminders
3:45 New Business
- Knowledge Building: Clarification on member benefits
- Capacity Building:
- Volunteers needed for testimonials on Yelp and Google
- Constitutional Conference Scheduling (Lets find a time to make the language in the Constitution, including the member vote process, more clear.)