Suggested civics agenda (Tuesday 3:30-4:30pm)
I’m volunteering to chair the civics meeting if members who come help facilitate and write notes as needed. The goal is for topics discussed to lead to action items and perhaps a vote by members (but nothing officially voted on this coming Tuesday).
1. Introductions, appreciation, updates (3:30-3:40).
2. New business (3:40-4:20pm):
1. Sales and compensation.
- Given what members know about expected revenue in the upcoming months, are we concerned, and/or do we want someone to do something about it?
3. Elections. Last year this time, Molly and Jeffrey Sens and Tom worked on our elections for Main Community Organizer (the position I started and term-limited myself to for a year in our Constitution, and Fitz is in).
- What do we want the Main Community Organizer’s roles and responsibilities to be?
- What do we want the Council’s roles and responsibilities to be?
- Do we want the Main Community Organizer and/or Council to be term limited?
Most of our time will be about elections. History here on elections:
March 1 2012: http://collectiveagency.
April 24 2012: https://collectiveagency.co/
3. Review: Action Items, What Did We Like and What Can Be Even Better Next Time? (4:20-4:30pm)