Directions and recommended parking, cafes, caterers, hotels.
Collective Agency is in Old Town (NW, Downtown, the Pearl) on NW Sixth Avenue, between Everett and Flanders. The Green and Yellow MAX lines go by our door. We’re near many buses, and a short walk from the trolley on Tenth Ave. Bicycle parking is inside upstairs.
- Indoor bicycle parking is upstairs in our big loft room.
- Metered street parking is half a block away on NW Flanders between Broadway and Fifth Ave.
- Indoor street parking is a block away on NW Everett between Fifth and Sixth Aves, at: Parking Management Company, 512 NW Everett, Portland, OR 97209. (503) 221-1666. $9/day maximum. Full info and other nearby garages.
Popular Food and Cafes nearby:
- A corner store across the street has last-minute snacks and beverages.
- World Foods Portland is four blocks away on 830 NW Everett, a supermarket/fresh produce/cafe/hot foods amazingness.
- Bowery Bagels is a block away on NW Broadway (between Everett and Flanders), open to 2pm. Phone: (503) 227-6674.
- Davis Street Tavern is three blocks away on NW Fifth and Davis, it’s the most popular lunch place for people having meetings here: American bistro style. Phone: (503) 505-5050.
- Pints is a block away on NW Fifth and Flanders, with happy hour from 3-6pm.
- Glyph Arts Cafe is four blocks away on the NW Park Blocks (NW Couch and 8th Ave), open late with coffee, food, and arts events.
- Parish at NW Everett and 11th is a great restaurant for lunch: Southern seafood style. Phone: (503) 227-2421.
- Isabel at NW Flanders and 10th is a great restaurant for lunch: Latin American/Asian fusion style. Phone: (503) 222-4333.
Any caterer of your choice, bring a bag lunch, or go out for lunch, your choice. The most popular caterers here are:
Hotels nearby (company executives working at Collective Agency for meetings have rated each hotel highly). Listed by walking distance:
- ePDX: A community-edited guide to the awesome tech community of Portland, Oregon.
- Made in Portland: “This website is dedicated to Portland’s do-it-yourself ethic. Because Portland isn’t just a place where people dream of the future over warm cups of coffee; it’s a place where they go out and build it.”
- Portland Creative List: Associations, business services, and more.
Resources for Members:
- Outgoing mail is 1pm weekdays, just put your letters on top of the box at the bottom of the stairs. There are USPS regular mail dropboxes nearby (Collective Agency is at the center of that linked map).
- Members can have mail and packages delivered to Collective Agency every weekday. Staffpeople here can sign for you.
- There are two post offices nearby, at NW 9th and Hoyt (open until 6pm or later), and SW 5th and Burnside.
- Bike Shop: Portland Cycle Tours at 117 NW Second Ave (and NW Davis). Inexpensive repairs and rentals, open 10am-6pm.