Directions and recommended parking, cafes, caterers, hotels.
Collective Agency is in Old Town (NW, Downtown, the Pearl) on NW Sixth Avenue, between Everett and Flanders. The Green and Yellow MAX lines go by our door. We’re near many buses, and a short walk from the trolley on Tenth Ave. Bicycle parking is inside upstairs.
- Indoor bicycle parking is upstairs in the main loft.
- Metered street parking is half a block away on NW Flanders between Broadway and Fifth Ave.
- Indoor street parking is a block away on NW Everett between Fifth and Sixth Aves, at:
Popular Food and Cafes nearby:
- A corner store across the street has last-minute snacks and beverages.
- Davis Street Tavern is three blocks away on NW Fifth and Davis, it’s the most popular lunch place for people having meetings here: American bistro style. Phone: (503) 505-5050.
- Bowery Bagels is a block away on NW Broadway (between Everett and Flanders), open to 2pm. Phone: (503) 227-6674.
- Parish at NW Everett and 11th is a great restaurant for lunch: Southern seafood style. Phone: (503) 227-2421.
- Isabel at NW Flanders and 10th is a great restaurant for lunch: Latin American/Asian fusion style. Phone: (503) 222-4333.
Any caterer of your choice, bring a bag lunch, or go out for lunch, your choice. The most popular caterers here are:
Hotels nearby (company executives working at Collective Agency for meetings have rated each hotel highly). Listed by walking distance:
- ePDX: A community-edited guide to the awesome tech community of Portland, Oregon.
- Made in Portland: “This website is dedicated to Portland’s do-it-yourself ethic. Because Portland isn’t just a place where people dream of the future over warm cups of coffee; it’s a place where they go out and build it.”
- Portland Creative List: Associations, business services, and more.
Salary and Pay Range Information:
Resources for Members:
- USPS regular mail dropboxes nearby (the one at the center is the Collective Agency outgoing mail is 1pm weekdays, just put your letters on top of the box at the bottom of the stairs). And there are two post offices nearby, at NW 9th and Hoyt, and SW 5th and Burnside.