Membership is for people who want to work alongside other people, and to be working in a place where you can have conversations, eat lunch together, and over time form friendships.
Members value productive work and inspiring and energizing conversations happening at their workplace. Participation by members is always optional; we each have individual goals! Friendships, learning, and in-depth open conversations with laughter make successful events and great days. Most of the time, people are productively working.
Memberships are great for getting out of the house to work among people doing a variety of work, having team and client meetings, collaboration and friendships. People here work on many things: front-end and back-end web development, software, writing, marketing, design, sales, management, non-profit consulting, public policy research, and on and on.
It’s important to members that we are all treated the same when we’re here, with the same access to everything. Everybody is worthy of being here.
We have a variety of payment options. Tours for people considering membership are free.
Try us out for a day, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
|Days per month:||6 days per month||As many days as you want||With a reserved desk|
All membership options include:
Access to two Collective Agency workplaces (NW 6th and SE Division) that are both very open and spacious yet cozy-serene-productive-relaxed feeling with lots of natural light. Both locations are self-governing and have:
- 24/7 access during your days here each month.
- Have conversations and become friends over time. Eating lunch and talking together most days is common. In the main work area of each location there’s usually people talking for between 15 minutes and 3 hours per day.
- Option to participate in or organize any community activities. Option to vote for coordinating council members, to be on the coordinating council, and to participate in the monthly optional member meetings and weekly open coordinating council meetings.
- Conversations including phone calls in regular voices are great in the Loft, the kitchen, and the entry lounge. Classical or jazz or other instrumental music without words plays during the workday.
- 3 hours every day in many conference rooms for phone calls and meetings, or work with visitors in the main area instead.
- And three visitor day-passes each month.
- Host after-hours meetings for up to 45 people with at least a week advance notice (there are events up to 5 weeknights per month total at each location).
- Many large shared computer monitors. Can bring in and leave equipment for people to use when you’re not here.
- Bicycle parking indoors.
- At SE Division: free street car parking, showers, and outdoor seating and courtyard options.
- At NW 6th: free car or motorcycle parking for members up to 3 days per month. And $75 for parking as-many-days-as-you-want per month is a block away. Good while you’re here each day plus 2 hours before and/or after.
- One of the fastest internet connections in Portland.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, bubbly water. In NW: espresso machine and full kitchen except oven.
Membership as-many-days-as-you-want also includes:
- Storage (locker or file cabinet).
- Mailing address (directly to your name at:
- 322 NW Sixth Ave, Suite 200, Portland Oregon 97209, or
- 3050 SE Division Street, Suite 245, Portland Oregon 97202).
Membership with a reserved desk also includes:
- A reserved desk and chair, and the ability to set up permanent equipment just for you. (Marked with a “Reserved desk for:” sign.)
Members want income to not be a reason why someone can’t be here. We also want people to value being here. For people who know they’re earning less than $20,000 personal income per year (total, from all sources), it’s half the membership rate.
Everyone here acknowledges the Community Guidelines are the core of the terms of service.
- Memberships are available.
- First and last month are required for all monthly options.
- Membership billing is on the same date month-to-month or year-to-year.
- To get 20% off your first month when you pay for membership, tell us the name of the person who referred you, and they’ll get the same amount too.
For more details please see the terms of service.
Come and work here!
Community Mission Statement: Cozy places to work alongside people doing what they’re passionate about and committed to, where 80% of people say hi. Come and work here!
322 NW Sixth Ave, Suite 200, Portland Oregon 97209
(503) 517-6900 Council@CollectiveAgency.co
Try Us Out Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Members and Rentals have 24/7 access
Also opening Nov 1st at 3050 SE Division