Memberships are about our community mission statement:
Collective Agency is a cozy place to work alongside people doing work they’re passionate about and committed to, where 80% of people say hi.
All memberships include:
- 24/7 access to the big loft room: big windows, brick walls, wood ceilings, lots of natural light, and many desk and chair options.
- 3 hours per day in any of our six conference rooms: each member can have lots of 5 minute phone calls, up to 14 people in a 3 hour meeting, or anything in between.
- Community activities: going to lunch most days downtown, and happy hours and sharing what we’re working on is common.
- Downtown location: in Old Town on the Yellow and Green MAX lines, near downtown and the Pearl. Bicycle parking is upstairs.
- Professional office amenities: Mail and package delivery, locker storage, amenities including many computer monitors, bike parking upstairs, elevator access, heat and air conditioning.
- 3 day passes for guests each month: in addition to the 3 hours per day conference room access.
Reserved desks are for members who want to set up desktop computers, reserved computer monitors, or other private equipment. Membership with reserved desks are $375 per month.
*The most popular option is: 12 months prepayment at $600 off per year for membership with open seating.*
The monthly membership is two months paid to start (first and last month), then billing is on the same day month-to-month.
See our Community Guidelines and other terms of service for the fine print. Companies may have up to 20 members. A “+1″ membership is available for companies with frequent rotating visitors. Sign up at the top of this page or contact Alex (see contact info at the top of this page)
Anyone considering membership can try working here for a day between the hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. As of May 7th there is a new day pass option for out-of-town visitors only. Members have 24/7 access.
The rate you have is the rate you keep, as long as you stay a member.