Amenities and Floorplan
- Big windows, lots of natural light, brick walls, wood ceilings, skylights
- Fast and reliable internet access (wifi and ethernet available), one of the fastest in Portland
- Conference rooms:
- Projectors and screens
- Printers, copier, scanner, fax
- Let us know if you’ll want:
- Polycomm phone for conference calls
- Flipcharts, markers, easels
- Wireless and wired mic and speaker, or laptop speaker
- Red curtains on freestanding stands, up to 37 feet across by up to 9 feet tall
- Many computer monitors and standing desks, along with office supplies, cables and adapters
- Heat and air conditioning, with custom temperature for each conference room
- Elevator access
- 6,000 square feet, including:
- a loft with skylights
- four private conference rooms
- two small private meeting rooms
- an entry lounge
- kitchen (everything except a full-size oven)
- Opening a second membership location November 1st at SE Division with showers, courtyard and outdoor seating
- Food and drink:
- Coffee, tea by The Art of Tea, and bubbly, filtered and regular water for members.
- Any caterer for meetings (tea here is available upon request for meetings at no charge, let us know if you’ll want it, and coffee is available for meetings at $19.50 per 12 cups, or you can bring your own. Up to 4 cups of coffee per meeting in our kitchen is no charge. Water is set up for every meeting.)
- Potluck/community-style food for members
- Herman Miller chairs, and regular desks, standing desks and sofas
See Portland FAQ for directions and recommended parking, cafes, caterers, hotels.
Event rentals: The main location shown above is 5,000 square feet. The Loft is the area in red on the floorplan.
Meeting and event rentals by non-members are only at our NW location.
The Division location is 1,000 square feet. For the Division location floorplan, see the bottom of the page at http://collectiveagency.co/division/