Amenities and Floorplan
- Big windows, lots of natural light, brick walls, wood ceilings, skylights
- Fast and reliable internet access (wifi and ethernet available, 100MB down, 50MB up per computer), one of the fastest in Portland
- Conference rooms:
- Projectors and screens
- Printing and scanning stations, including 11″x17″ printing
- Polycomm phone for conference calls (let us know if you’ll want it)
- Flipcharts, markers, easels (let us know if you’ll want it)
- Mic and speaker (let us know if you’ll want it)
- Many computer monitors and standing desks, along with office supplies, cables and adapters
- Heat and air conditioning, with custom temperature for each conference room
- Elevator access
- 5,800 square feet, including:
- a loft with skylights
- a gallery literally across the street
- four private conference rooms
- two small private meeting rooms
- an entry lounge
- kitchen (everything except a full-size oven)
- Coffee, tea by The Art of Tea, and bubbly, filtered and regular water for members.
- Herman Miller chairs, and regular desks, standing desks and sofas
- Any caterer for meetings (tea here is available upon request for meetings at no charge, let us know if you’ll want it, and coffee is available for meetings at $19.50 per 12 cups, or you can bring your own. Up to 4 cups of coffee per meeting in our kitchen is no charge. Water is set up for every meeting.)
- Potluck/community-style food for members
See Portland FAQ for directions and recommended parking, cafes, caterers, hotels.
Event rentals: The main location shown above is 5,000 square feet. The Loft is the area in red on the floorplan. The Gallery is literally across the street, and is 800 square feet.
Community Mission Statement: A cozy place to work alongside people doing work they’re passionate about and committed to, where 80% of people say hi. Come and work here!