The following applies to the entire Collective Agency community. It is a simple statement of the expectations within which we all work. Please read it with care.
To these ends, the following apply, in the physical workspace and, as applicable, online:
1. OWN responsibility for your actions.
2. HOLD each other accountable.
3. BE an active participant in your membership.
4. IF needed, confront with respect (how you’d like to be confronted).
5. HAVE a considerate level of voice (and language). Place cellphones on vibrate.
6. CLEAN up after yourself.
7. HELP to keep common areas tidy.
8. BE mindful of valuables; yours and others.
9. ON Tuesday night, take home all food items you want to keep – weekly disposal on Wednesday.
10. WHEN informally meeting in common areas, be considerate of other members. Book a meeting room if in doubt.