1. Welcome. [10 minutes]
Roles: notes, timekeeper, agenda chair, facilitation.
Go around: What would we each like to happen in the next hour?
In the past week, what’s something we’re each appreciative of?
2. Everyone received notes?
3. Reports/Standing Teams?
For each of the items in 3, 4, 5, we can have: clarifications, concerns, actions.
- Membership: 2 more people last week became members with reserved desks. 1 scholarship application at $50/month.
- Groups: See calendar, sign in for full view of all events. Many group activities (more than 8 last week) by members making things happen here, some on calendar, some happening spontaneously.
4. Old Business updates? [5 minutes]
- Clarification: Alex worked with a few people to further clarify the wording/layout of Membership benefits. http://collectiveagency.co/membership/
5. New Business/Proposals. [30 minutes]
Proposal: “Business founder’s fee.” Passed the Council May 21 with 2/3rds majority vote yes. The members at the May 22nd Civics meeting unanimously voted for a week to receive past monthly revenue and expenses, and to think about the proposal, and to vote on it May 29th.
Revenue and expense spreadsheet was requested by and has been sent to all members at the last meeting (August 1-May 24), is available upon request, and will be available at the May 29th meeting.
6. Review. [5 minutes]
- What did we each like about this meeting, and what might be even better next time?
- What supportive actions will we do?